Sunday, May 07, 2006

Robert Salita & Lara Croft: Paris Networking Cocktail Wed 10 May.Lara Croft Gallery Visit. New Gadgets: Robert Salita, Computer Software Developer

Robert Salita and Lara Croft


Downstairs. Upstairs.

This week there are two fun events in the same evening:

Cocktails in the Ile St Louis Gallery DOWNSTAIRS in Patricia’s Building (Galerie Arludik: Lara Croft, original designs and synthetic images from her films exhibit). Then UPSTAIRS, we will have a talk on new fun and internet gadgets with Robert Salita, Computer Software Developer. Networking. Plat du Jour.

Photos of these events:

Lara Croft

a href="http://homepage.mac.com/tedwelch/pats/gadgets">Gadgets

Every Wednesday: The Ultimate Networking Opportunity. Great Food And Wine. Conviviality. Speaker After the Cocktail. You Always Meet New And Interesting People!

MAKE CONTACTS: FOR BUSINESS, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES, SELF-DEVELOPMENT. SOCIALIZING.

Wednesday 10 May

Lara Croft Cocktail in the Gallery Downstairs (We meet there). Upstairs:

Our guest of honor :

Robert Salita
Computer Software Designer

"Travelling Around The World And Taking Your Professional Life With You: How To Work, Travel, and Play Better Through Gadgets (Part 2 – more new gadgets)"

Robert Salita will discuss and demonstrate electronic gadgets that have enabled him to become a full-time world traveller without leaving his office behind. The gadgets will include devices that enhance productivity, communicate, photograph, entertain and educate.

From Robert Salita:

My name is Robert Salita and I am a gadgetholic. I frequent gadget websites, google reviews, and make dream lists of gadgets. When not surfing for gadgets, I write gadget reviews. I am now ranked one of the top 5,000 Amazon reviewers, out of 500,000 participants. I am a regular poster of messages in Internet gadget forums. I was born in Chicago where I've lived most of my life. I have a BA in Computer Science from SIU - Carbondale. I've been a self employed computer software developer since 1977. The availability of the Internet has allowed me to work anywhere in the world -- and so I do. For the past 3 years, I've been continuously travelling the world. I mostly live in Paris, around 3 months a year. Other yearly destinations include Chicago, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego and Sydney.

(Please bring a pen and paper for note taking.)

No comments: