Looking For Ongoing Soiree Venues
Photo: Tara with multiple Grammy Award winning Gospel recording artist Fred Hammond. who has classic hits like "Running Back To You," "No Weapon" and "Glory To Glory To Glory" and is considered the King of Urban Praise & Worship music.
THANK YOU FOR FORWARDING TO FRIENDS!
EXPATS OF ALL ORIGINS.
Reserve on email@example.com WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
Sunday 28 May
2017 at 19h15
(Paris Expat Soirée Dinner. Meet New People)
“How I Made My Career In The Music/Entertainment
Industry. How You Can Too."
Our Special Guests are
Founder & CEO of TGM Entertainment Group
SHUGGA DEBORAH ROSENBLOOM
Vocalist, Educator, Actress
"I entered the music business over 25 years ago as an intern in the Gospel A&R department of Benson Music Group in Nashville, TN. I went on to expand my career in New York, New York heading up one of the world's largest Gospel record companies Verity Records. I also was head of Gospel music globally for Sony Music Entertainment in New York, specifically with EPIC Records and Columbia Records. I am now owner of TGM Entertainment Group, one of the most successful consulting firms in entertainment based out of Atlanta Georgia."
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
· Well respected entertainment industry veteran with over 25 years of professional experience in the Christian and mainstream recording industry.
· Served as Executive Producer of multiple Grammy Award winning records, and numerous Dove Award and Stellar Award winning records.
· Served as Executive Producer for over 35 RIAA Certified Platinum and Gold recording projects.
· Launched and led major Christian entertainment company from inception to being the #1 record label in Christian entertainment. (Verity/Provident)
· Led Sony Music Entertainment’s Christian music division as Executive Vice-President, and head of global operations, including distributed labels (Columbia Records, EPIC Records, Integrity Music Group, Music World Music, Music One).
· Discovered and signed numerous award winning recording artists to Verity Records and Sony Music Entertainment (Columbia/EPIC Records).
· Led Sony Music Entertainment (Columbia Records/Epic Records) to the status of #1 Gospel record label recognized by Billboard Magazine for multiple years.
· Oversaw the initial launch of the award winning WOW GOSPEL BRAND &
Executive Producer of “A Tribute to Rosa Parks” 2 award winning brands.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
· Honored with The Stellar Award for Record Executive of The Year.
· Honored by Radio & Records Magazine as Gospel Record Executive of The Year.
· Recipient of the Diamond Award by The Women’s Empowerment Network (Atlanta Georgia).
· Featured in numerous books, national & international business journals and publications including: The Wall Street Journal, Crains New York Business Journal, Billboard Magazine, The New York Times, Variety Magazine, Hits Daily Double, among many others.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & SERVICE:
· Served on The Board of Directors for the Grammy Awards
(The Recording Academy-New York Chapter).
· Served on The Board of Directors for the Gospel Music Association.
· Served on the Board of Directors for The Christian Music Trade Association, the leading Christian music trade association responsible for sending legislation to Congress concerning key music industry issues.
· Currently serves on the Board of Advisors for the Southern Music Foundation (Atlanta, GA).
serves as a mentor
with Kennesaw State University Joel A. Katz Music and Entertainment
Program & with The University of West Georgia. (Mentor &
Address: At a trendy and fun new
venue - a French bistro in the Marais
- just behind BHV. at the metro Hotel de Ville (ligne 1).
FUN AND REALLY GOOD FRENCH BISTRO FOOD. We'll confirm the exact address details with the reservation!
It's €25.00 (EXACT CHANGE - BILLS
PLEASE) for a fun
dinner. NEW FORMULA: Dinner is two courses and includes a glass or two
All additional beverages must be ordered from and paid for directly to the bistro.
WE PASS THE HAT FOR THE MUSICIANS.
Reserve on firstname.lastname@example.org WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER PLEASE
Mark Your Calendar