Friday, April 14, 2006

Pollyanna Bush Celebrates Easter. The Vocalist:Talks Of Her Album, "Dying To Be Born", And Sings. Paris Soirees Dinner Sun 16 April


RENDEZ-VOUS AVEC PATRICIA

HAPPY HOUR. DINNER. PRESENTATION. DISCUSSION.

Easter Sunday 16 April at 18h30: Happy Hour is at 18h30. Then Dinner. Then the Talk.

Our guest of honor will be:

Pollyanna Bush
Vocalist

Pollyanna Bush discusses her album: Dying To Be Born and Sings.

Pollyanna says of her album:

These songs are my medicine, like homeopathic remedies that work on my soul at ever deeper and subtler levels, softening me and helping me become a more real human being. Like all remedies, some are more appropriate at times than others, and some lose their medicinal value for an individual over time? I pray that you the listener find healing value in some all or even one of these songs, and perhaps are inspired to write your own songs or develop your own brand of medicine!

Please visit www. pollyannabush.com

No comments: